Hope you are well, and feeling the inspired elation you released worldwide for World Creativity and Innovation Day, April 21 and Week, April 15-21. People have hope where they didn’t before; they feel they can in some way, make a difference through their disciplines.
No one can do everything, everyone can something. That message is traveling throughout our atmosphere, people breathing it in; they are generating new ideas, making new decisions, taking new actions and achieving new outcomes that make the world a better place and make their place in the world better too, due to your efforts. Thank you.
So many people from all over the world, on this site and through tweets, everywhere, from all parts of society. #wcid #wciw #worldcreativityday #worldcreativityweek #worldcreativityandinnovationday #worldcreativityandinnovationweek #wcid2018 #wciw2018. At the final count, we had representation on the website alone from 35 countries and more than 80 listings.
Here are some examples in addition to the one’s posted on our page of celebrations for 2018.
- Northwest Indiana Times: http://www.nwitimes.com/news/local/laporte/valparaiso-resident-offers-simple-tips-for-saving-planet/article_af318b14-1844-5dfe-a421-025e0f75fc8d.html
- Devdiscourse: https://www.devdiscourse.com/Article/4657-un-officially-marks-april-21-as-world-creativity-and-innovation-day
- Antigua Observer: https://antiguaobserver.com/editorial-creativity-and-innovation-on-mother-earth-day/
- Middle East North Africa Financial Network. MENAFN. http://menafn.com/1096752006/World-Creativity-And-Innovation-Day-A-Historic-Moment-At-The-United-NationsStoryShifter
- Raleigh International, Tanzania. https://raleighinternational.org/blog/tanzania-ics/world-creativity-innovation-day-finding-business-niche/
I’m taking a break until mid-May when data collection, hashtag checking, a review of the website and strategies for the future will begin development.
Please feel free to send in your ideas, suggestions, recommendations, wishes.
Would you like to participate in next phase in celebrating WCID? Send a brief email to info at wciw.org and include how you’d like to be involved (its to uncover interests, you are not making a commitment) and your email address. Then, watch your in-basket for further conversation to take using creativity in problem-solving to create a decent life for all on a sustainable planet up to another level in your community and around the world.
Thank you again, for opening further the creativity and innovation portal, moving everyone on the planet closer to contributing to make our world the sustainable home we want it to be. Looking forward to keeping in touch and to celebrating with you again next year and in the years to come.