Leonardo da Vinci’s birthday, April 15, opens a time portal for each and every one planet-wide, to free thinking, to consider new ideas, decisions, actions and outcomes – World Creativity and Innovation Week April 15-21.
Feel welcome to use your imagination this week and to combine it with your’s and others’ knowledge to:
- form new relationships
- establish new standards
- consider different approaches to meeting challenges
- learn new information and practice new skills
- develop fresh insights
- recall past successes from which to build new platforms
- generate positive possibilities and potentials for the future
- go beyond your ‘familiar’ to embrace something ‘strange’ (a new restaurant? a different way to hold meetings?)
- try new behaviours that align with the values of contributing to creating a decent life for all on a sustainable planet.
As inspiration, take a look at what is happening around the world here and on twitter #wcid2018, #wciw2018, #worldcreativityweek, #wcid and #wciw.
Do what you can in your home, your work, your school, your community, and/or your nation to inspire joy in creating anew. Each time one of us makes a change, we all benefit.
Find a way to give new ideas a soft place to land.
Show the ways you contribute to the emerging story of planet Earth. Upload your World Creativity and Innovation Week, April 15-21 and World Creativity and Innovation Day, April 21 activities here.
Happy World Creativity and Innovation Week, April 15-21! May you safely and effortlessly ride this week’s creative energy to make a helpful difference in your life and the lives of others.