Some people ask for advice on what to do for their World Creativity and Innovation Week 2017 (April 15-21 every year).
“Hm. I’m not sure.” I often reply. Then I ask questions like these.
- What might you do?
- What opportunities present themselves?
- What pet peeves would you like to solve?
- What would you like to experiment with for yourself, your family, your team, your organization, your community that you can use WCIW as an excuse for?
- What’s something different from your day to day routine can you inject during that week?
- What’s something you’ve always wanted to do and haven’t had the chance to get around to doing yet?
If you are not already a @worldcreativity follower, I suggest you become one; different reminders and prompts for celebrating WCIW2017 are offered everyday.
Creative energy abounds. We each have a storehouse of creativity and WCIW is a week to let it loose, let it go for a run, so to speak. To nurture it, welcome it, in yourself and others.
Here’s a game that was made up to help you stir your thinking. Using the letters W C I W, create as many different four-word sentences for what you might do, or others, for World Creativity and Innovation Week April 15-21, this year. #wciwgame to share. Others are already there. First word starts with W, second with C, third with I, fourth with W. See what you can come up with.