2018 WCID AND WCIW ACTIVITIES
CREACountry : ItalyCity : Sestri Levante
People’s Creativity and Innovation are key to create the future .
#wcid2018 and/or #wciw2018 celebration
- We will remind everyone that this is World Creativity and Innovation Day and show a 2-minute version of your video.
- We will then discuss the Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) and explain how we will proceed
- We are partnering with Stormz, which allows us to use 70 iPads simultaneously and to have small groups (3 or 4) working together on their chosen SDG. We will reframe the goal and translate it into creativity-spurring “how might we” statements.
- The conference participants will generate ideas for how to act to address their goal in their communities
- All the ideas of each group will be shared via their iPads.
- From there they vote for the best ideas to come up with the top selections.
- Next, each person (still in their small groups) will identify one action they can commit to and will post these on the wall and also share via the iPad. These actions will be presented with the person’s picture so when we bring everyone together we will have a presentation for each of the four goals including best ideas and individual commitments.
CREA participants and their communities, and people reading about this program to extend their ideas for using creativity in problem-solving to meet the 2030 Sustainable Goals.
The United Nations recognizes the importance of using creativity in problem solving for innovation to meet the 2030 Global Sustainable Development Goals.
Our action(s) to support Sustainable Developpement Goals :
People at the conference will return to their communities with actions they can commit to taking in one of the four areas: Quality Education, Health and Well Being, Gender Equality and Climate Action.